The PIXIE brochure is on its way to your electrician.
Thank you for your interest in a PIXIE smart home.
Your brochure has been sent to your electrician’s email address.
Did you know we have a free PIXIE design service?
Simply follow the link below and send us your home’s floor plans or RCP (Reflected Ceiling Plans)
We’ll work through PIXIE-FYING your home and send you:
- Your plans marked up with installation location of products
- A complete matrix of proposed system operation
You can then hand these directly to your electrician who can provide a price.
Its that simple.
Note: These design can take between 48 hours to 5 working days depending on demand
Get Your Free PIXIE Smart Home Design.
1. I cannot see my preferred wallplate in your list of compatible wallplates, will PIXIE still work?
PIXIE's modular approach means it will work with any manufacturer's wallplates.
A number of PIXIE devices can be installed as a 'PUCK' - that is installed in the wall cavity, rather than directly into the wallplate.
If you are unsure ask your electrician or email PIXIE support for clarification and confirmation.
2. How do I manually pair a dimmer, switch or timer to a PIXIE multifunction device?
Make sure the load connected is turned off.
Then on the MASTER device, press the button 4 times quickly in less than 2 seconds.
You now have 30 seconds.
Go to the Multifunction device you wish to pair to this master device.
Press the Multifunction button 4 times quickly in less than 2 seconds.
Both devices will flash and pulse and in approx. 5-7 seconds, flashing will stop on both devices.
Test the operation, if not successful repeat.
3. Can I control the same light/s from more than one location?
Yes, using the PIXIE Multifunction controller it is possible to control 1 light or circuit of lights from multiple locations throughout your home.
4. How do I give access to other family members to the mobile phone Apps?
For the most up to date PIXIE information head to the PIXIE Support page